Hire-A-Kini TW2 Queen B
or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 fortnightly with More info
This great outfit will bring out your personality on stage. Our Theme wear is suited to many federations including ANB theme wear and INC Angles
This outfit comes with the gorgeous golden bodysuit with stunning crystal side details and the STUNNING neck piece that brings the outfit together. you can look like Beyoncé on stage and rock the judges world. All you need to bring is the shoes.
All of our Theme wear outfits are ONEOFFS, we don't re make or make the exact same outfit ever, you don't need to worry someone else will have your same outfit at your big show!!
CUP SIZE: C/D cup moulded push up with removable padding
PANT SIZE: M booty shorts
Agreement Terms and Conditions*
1. CANCELATION POLICY: A $50 BOOKING FEE and a Compulsory INSURANCE FEE is included in the price of your Hire-a-Kini. If for any reason you decide you will not need the Hire-a-Kini, have changed your mind, or will not be competing, this HIRE FEE is non-refundable & non-transferable. (You will be refunded the amount you paid MINUS $50)
2. RETURNING THE BIKINI: A self-addressed return express post satchel is included with your Hire-a-Kini. Please use it to return your bikini (with the Case supplied) to us on or before your RETURN DATE. We have recorded the tracking number and will be checking its delivery status.
3. LATE FEES: If the bikini is Not returned or returned late, A late fees equal to 10% of the total rental price will be charged per day and for rental items postmarked (or returned in person) after the stated return date. There should be no reason for late returns as the bikinis do not need to be washed and we provide you the express return satchel.
4. DAMAGE: Reasonable wear to your hire-a-kini is to be expected and accepted. HOWEVER, If the bikini is Damaged beyond repair your credit card will be charged the full payout figure as indicted on the website listing. DO NOT use sticky top coats such as "Dream Tan". They cause damage by staining that is considered “Beyond Repair”. (normal tan stains are acceptable as we can remove with proper dry cleaning)
5. DO NOT WASH YOUR BIKINI: We use professional dry cleaners to carefully clean and sanitize the bikini. Washing powders ect may damage the bikini or crystal embellishment. PLEASE DON’T WASH.
6. HIRE PERIOD: Our Hire-A-Kini periods are 3 weeks, being 2 weeks prior your competition date and 1 week post competition date. When choosing your hire date, select the "From" date (Date of your Competition) and when you select the "To" date, the Calendar will calculate that date for you, just select it.
Payout figure $300
Boots or leg wraps will look fantastic with this, bring you inter Queen B to the stage.